Effective date: 13/08/2018
INVCOIN24 OÜ (hereinafter – ‘INVCOIN24’) is a company offering digital, virtual and crypto currency exchange services, registered and incorporated in Estonia, registration No. 14425430, legal and postal address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Liikuri tn 8a-50, 13618. INVCOIN24 is not regulated by banking authorities of Estonia or European Union.
INVCOIN24 provides the services through the website invcoin24.net (hereinafter – ‘website’ or ‘this website’).
1. INVCOIN24 as data controller and purpose of data processing
1.2. INVCOIN OÜ uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service – we need your details to enable the operations with digital, virtual and crypto currencies. We also need your details to comply with our legal requirements, including our obligations under GDPR.
• To enforce our Terms of Service – we handle your personal data including information about financial transactions and Know Your Customer (hereinafter – ‘KYC’) procedures. It is crucial for us to detect and prevent possible fraud, terrorism activities, money laundering and other unlawful actions.
• To provide customer care and support – we try our best to deliver you high-quality services. We need your details and contacts to provide you necessary help should any problem arise.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues related to the proper functioning of our website and our Service – proper technical functioning is the basis for a successful digital, virtual or crypto currency transaction. We gather information about your activities and possible errors/failures so we can solve them as soon as possible.
2. Information Collection And Use
2.1. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Collection of your personal data is legally required by anti-money laundering and other applicable legislation of Estonia and European Union in order to provide you the services related to operations with digital, virtual and crypto currencies.
2.2. We may ask you for certain personal and non-personal information and data to us through this website in order to provide you access to our Serivces. This may include:
• Your full name and address of residence, in order to verify your person, prevent fraud and to comply with anti-money laundering regulations and other applicable laws and regulations of Estonia and European Union;
• Your bank account details, including name of the bank, country of issue, card number, date of validity, CVV2 code and other details may be requested to proceed with financial transactions and verify your identity;
• Proof of validity of bank account information, since applicable laws require that refunds go to the account from which the funds were received;
• Your mobile phone number, so we can urgently contact you, verify your identity and to provide other INVCOIN24 services;
• Your identification documents such as passport, driver license, national ID card and your photo with these documents, in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations and other applicable laws and regulations.
Moreover, we may require information about your occupation (profession), place of work, and other important information. We may also require you to provide additional information such as proof of bills payments in case we identify you as a client with high level of risk according to applicable anti-money laundering legislation and other legislation and laws of Estonia and European Union.
2.3. We may also collect Usage Data, Transaction Data, data obtained from Online Identifiers and data related to Cookies.
• Usage Data – how the Service or our website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your device’s (computer, smartphone, laptop, tablet etc.) Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Transaction Data – data related to the transaction with digital, virtual and crypto currencies you make through our website, such as name(s) or recipient(s), your full name, amount sent or received, time of transaction and other information about transactions.
• Online Identifiers – various details about geolocation, tracking, browser fingerprints, operation system name and version, personal IP address.
2.4. Examples of Cookies we use on our website:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. Third party sources of information
3.1. In order to verify your identity and provide services to you we may obtain information about you from a third party source as required or allowed by applicable law of Estonia or European Union, such as public databases (including government databases, social networks (such as Facebook, VK, YouTube etc.), websites, banks, credit organizations our partners and other sources.
3.2. When we process data from a third party source, we comply with legal requirements of Estonia and European Union. We process this data to ensure the prevention of fraud or unlawful actions against you, other users and INVCOIN24.
4. Disclosure of your information
4.1. We may disclose personal information about you to other members of our group of companies or to trusted third parties.
4.2. Your personal information may be disclosed:
• if we buy or sell any businesses or assets or conduct changes in our corporate structure;
• to prevent fraud or other illegal actions;
• if we are obliged to do so by law, regulation, court order or other state authority which has the power to demand disclosure;
• if it is necessary to enforce our Terms of Service or any other agreements to which we are a party;
• if it is necessary to protect our rights, property, intellectual property, legitimate interests or the safety of our customers or Site users;
• if it is necessary for marketing or advertising purposes.
5. Data retention, rectification and deletion
5.1. Some of your personal data may be used by us to prevent fraud, enforcing the Terms of Service and for compliance with anti-money laundering regulations established by Estonia, European Union or in other jurisdiction.
5.2. Due to legal requirements we may store some of your personal data for a period of up to one year.
5.3. We store your personal data as long as we need to comply with legal obligation, protect our legitimate interests or according to the provisions of our Terms of Service.
5.4. You have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you under GDPR and other applicable laws, and to some related information. You can also require any inaccurate or outdated personal information to be corrected (rectified), updated or deleted. In order to do so please send an email to [email protected]
5.5. You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time and you may have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal information (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances. In order to do so please send an email to [email protected]
5.6. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data collected on the basis of your consent by INVCOIN24 at any time. In order to do so please send an email to [email protected]
6.1. You confirm that you are aware that websites, products and applications of our partners or other third parties which are not part of INVCOIN24 have their own privacy policies. INVCOIN24 is not liable for any damages occurred through your use of websites and services of third parties.
7. Data Protection Supervisory Authority
7.1. Our Data Protection Supervisory Authority in terms of data protection is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate – http://www.aki.ee/en/inspectorate.
8. Contact us
8.1. If you discovered what you believe is a fraud, phishing, or scam which impersonates INVCOIN24, please email us at [email protected]